Penn Cove Brewing Co. - Oak Harbor Taproom
Bars/TavernsBreweries, Wineries & DistilleriesLive EntertainmentRestaurants
Penn Cove Brewing Co. was established in 2016 in Coupeville as a single taproom featuring locally crafted beer, wine, and cider. Since then, we have grown into Whidbey Island's largest craft brewery, we were voted Best Brewery by Whidbey Weekly 2020, 2021, and 2022, and we are self-distributing to bars and restaurants in Island, Skagit, Snohomish and King counties.
We opened our second taproom in Oak Harbor taproom in 2019, where we feature ten taps, plentiful covered deck space for outdoor enjoyment, and a food and snack menu with delicious options provided by Leavenworth’s Cured by Visconti.
We opened our third location in 2021 at the Freeland Brewery & Taproom. This site is special, with awesome views of the Olympics and Holmes Harbor, featuring a renovated barn on 5 acres and an on-site food truck, The Braeburn at the Barnyard. Live music every Saturday in the summer.
Visit our website and follow us on social media to learn more about our weekly beer specials, hours of operations, company updates and more.
- See what we're pouring in Oak Harbor.
- Find out where we are on tap.
- Become a PCBC Club Member & receive discounts on food, beer, merch and receive invites to exclusive events
- Check out all of our beers.
- Winner of the 2020, 2021, and 2022 Whidbey Weekly Readers Choice Awards: Best Brewery